Moran Shipping Agencies is proudly celebrating 84 years of steamship agency excellence in 2021. From our humble beginnings in Providence, Rhode Island in 1937, to becoming the largest independent steamship agency in North America today. The company now has 20 full-service offices directly serving over 100 ports in North America.
Moran Shipping Agencies provides a wide range of Maritime services throughout North America:
- Superior full-vessel agency attendance and ship husbandry services throughout The Americas, servicing all vessel types, and in particular, crude and clean product tankers, LNG, LPG, chemical, dry-bulk, cruise, and container vessels
- Unparalleled AMS and ENOA/D submission/compliance services
- ISO certified Port Vendor Management services including proven Vendor Discount Strategies to ensure the most expert, cost-effective port calls possible
- An internationally recognized Maritime Management of Information System including online, detailed local marine and port facility information, electronic daily port updates and real-time port information alerts
- Government compliance solutions: vast experience in all U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Coast Guard and all other government regulations that affect ships, crews, and cargoes
- Maritime and Port Security Services, including MTSA Compliance and Port Security Grant Writing/ Post-Award Management & Administration
- Pollution & Safety, Marine Advisor, and Dock Walker Services
- Cyber Security
- Digital Procurement
- ISO certification
- Offshore Wind Development / Logistics
Moran Shipping Agencies holds more local offices within USA’s seaports than any other Agency in the world. We pride ourselves on being active participants within the port community. We maintain board seats, and trade organization memberships in each port that we participate.