With the pivot to virtual, companies are learning new skill sets:
· How to convey information completely
· How to generate enthusiasm
· How to build trust between shipowners and solution providers
Yes, we all miss the physical interaction, but in order to forge forward, we need to adapt to these new environments—and learn how to leverage them!
First, it is important to recognize the value of virtual events. In the recent survey of the maritime industry commissioned by SHIPPINGInsight, we learned that:
· 100% of all shipowners surveyed stated that virtual events held value!!!
· 86% said it was an acceptable experience or better!!!
· 69% are interested in participating in a pre-arranged networking window!!!
What does that mean for an industry that is going through accelerated change and regulatory pressure? It means that SHIPPINGInsight 20/20- A Vision for the Decade is even more important as the premier platform where fleet management meets technology!!
Learn the ropes of the maritime industry’s new virtual world with SHIPPINGInsight 20/20!!!
Carleen Lyden Walker
Chief Evolution Officer