SHIPPINGInsight 2017 Fleet Optimization Conference & Exhibition Agenda
Official Program Sponsor: American Club
Official Wi-Fi Sponsor: KVH
For detailed 2017 SHIPPINGInsight Agenda, click here
Monday, October 9
- Pre-Conference Private Sponsored Seminars – By invitation only
- Chevron Marine Lubricants - Chevron’s fuels expert Monique Vermeire joins Marine Lubricants Account and Technical Manager Mike Sarisky, as they share insights on the future of marine products and technology. Find out more here.
- HudsonAnalytix – Michael Edgerton, Vice President of HudsonTrident and a maritime security and cyber security expert, will be sharing his insights and considerable knowledge regarding cyber security and shipping. Find out more here.
- Welcome Cocktail Reception in Exhibit Hall – sponsored by Bureau Veritas
Tuesday, October 10
- Breakfast in Exhibit Hall – sponsored by ABB Turbocharging
- Day 1: Keynote Speaker – Lois Zabrocky, President & Chief Operating Officer, International Seaways Inc.
- Session A: The Efficient Ship/Keynote Speaker - Roger Holm, President, Wärtsilä Marine Solutions
- Coffee Break in Exhibit Hall – sponsored by Marlink
- Panel A: The Efficient Ship – sponsored by Intelsat – More solutions for improving your bottom line by optimizing operating efficiency – ashore and at sea.
- Roundtable A: Future of Shipping: Strategies for Success – sponsored by DNV GL - Experts from across the shipping spectrum peer into their crystal balls and share their thoughts on what will happen in maritime technologies in the coming years.
- SHIPPINGInsight Award Luncheon. Who will win the coveted SHIPPINGInsight Award for 2017?
- Session B: Digitalization/Keynote Speaker - Frank Coles, Chief Executive Officer, Transas
- Panel B: Digitalization – sponsored by Marorka – All about connected ships, big data, cybersecurity, software, IT networks and more.
- Coffee Break in Exhibit Hall – sponsored by Lloyd’s Register
- Roundtable B: Digitalization & Cybersecurity strategies – sponsored by NCC Group – Learn about risks, solutions, best practices and standards to prevent and respond to cyber attacks, whether intentional or accidental.
- Networking Reception in Exhibit Hall – sponsored by Chevron
Wednesday, October 11
- Breakfast in Exhibit Hall – sponsored by Gnostech
- Day 2: Keynote Speaker – Cameron Mackey, Director & Chief Operating Officer, Scorpio Tankers Inc.
- Session C: Fuel and Propulsion/Keynote Speaker – Martial Claudepierre, LNG Business Development Director, Bureau Veritas Marine
- Guest Speaker – Angus Campbell, Corporate Director Energy Projects, Bernard Schulte Shipmanagement
- Coffee Break in Exhibit Hall – sponsored by Mackay Marine & VAF Instruments
- Panel C: Fuel and Propulsion – sponsored by ExxonMobil – Solutions for improving fuel efficiency: including engines and auxiliary machinery, scrubbers, bunkering, LNG and other alternative fuels.
- Roundtable C: ECA Strategies – Open discussion Q&A session with panel of experts debating pros and cons of distillates, scrubbers, LNG, methanol, electric hybrid and more.
- Lunch in Pavilion – sponsored by Intellian Tech
- Session D: Ship & Fleet Optimization/Keynote Speaker -
- Panel D: Ship & Fleet Optimization – sponsored by ShipNet – Explore the full range of technologies and solutions to improve efficiency in ship operations.
- Coffee break in exhibit hall – sponsored by Glencore Ltd: Marine Fuels
- Roundtable D: Reducing Opex Strategies – sponsored by Weather Routing Inc. – A timely and pertinent subject. Listen to experts as they address strategies for minimizing opex and maximizing return on investment.
- Keynote Speaker – Mark Darley, President of Americas Marine, Lloyd’s Register
- Networking Reception in Exhibit Hall – sponsored by VPS
Thursday, October 12
- Breakfast in Exhibit Hall – sponsored by Navtor
- Day 3: Keynote Speaker – Jukka Merenluoto, Ecosystem Lead, ONE SEA
- Session E: Regulatory Compliance
- Panel E: Regulatory Compliance – sponsored by Ecochlor – Experts survey the regulatory landscape for ECAs, BWTS, STCW, ECDIS and more.
- Coffee break in exhibit hall – sponsored by Goltens
- Roundtable E: Ballast Water Treatment Strategies – sponsored by Hyde Marine – One of the hottest subjects in 2017! Learn all about the options, technologies and strategies for complying.
- Luncheon Forum – sponsored by – MacGregor & Roundtable of Shipowners and Ship Managers – sponsored by - The Marshall Islands Registry – Senior executives from shipping companies take the stage to answer your questions and share their perspective.