Thank You for Joining Us in Stamford, CT
We were honored to have Peter I. Keller, president of Sea Star Line, a TOTE, Inc. company and Yasushi Nakamura, executive vice president of ClassNK as our keynote speakers for the 2nd Annual SHIPPINGInsight Fleet Optimization Conference.
Thank you to our guests who traveled all the way from Trinidad and Tobago, Japan, Hong Kong, Germany, Finland, Norway, England, and Canada.
Some of the Shipping Company Executives Who Joined Us in Stamford:
- Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement | Thomas Monteiro, Director, Marketing & Business Development and Angus Campbell, Managing Director
- Clipper Bulk (US) | John Nichols, Director – Operations
- Crowley/Jensen Maritime | Johan Sperling, VP
- Diamond S Management | Raghvan Narasimhan, VP Technical
- Gemini Tankers | Amit Datta, Manager, Commercial Operations
- Heidmar | Capt. Jatinder Sandhu, Operations Manager
- Horizon Lines | Alfred Bossuffi, Manager, Marine Technical Services
- Interlake Steamship | Mark Barker, President
- Maersk | Robert Bullen, Fleet Manager
- M. T. Maritime Management | Capt. Donald Carroll, VP Group Op
- Nordic Tankers | Al Candia, Senior Operations Manager
- OSG | William Nugent, VP Technical Service Group
- Principal Maritime Management | David Burke, VP Technical Services and Tim Twomey, Technical Superintendent
- Royal Caribbean | Andres Aasen, AVP, Global Maritime Tech Service
- Sea Star Line | Peter I. Keller, President
- TBS/Roymar | Erny Otterspoor, VP & Technical Director
- Tote Services Inc | Capt. Harry Rogers, OP Manager
- V Ships | Joseph McKeown, Technical Director
SHIPPINGInsight 2013 wouldn’t have been a success without the support of our sponsors ABS, ClassNK, GE Marine, Pace Global, Pole Star, Rolls-Royce, Tetra Tech, DnV, Transas, Lloyd’s Register, Maritime Reporter and Engineering News and Maritime Professional.
Thank you to those who attended and we hope to see you again next time!
Key Topics Discussed